A food and drink tour of Venice walking through the characteristic canals and the gorgeous narrow streets, where you can witness the daily lagoon lifestyle of the local inhabitants, with their unique charm and hospitality.
You will experience the gastronomic history of the city enjoying the little succulent cicchetti, paired with the original “Spritz”, which was invented in the Veneto Region.
The culinary tour will be enriched with a huge variety of seafood and meat specialities which will leave you an unforgettable memory of Venice, while you’ll smell the magic atmosphere and flavours that surround the city.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Venice regional Italian food & drink tour route
- We start the tour visiting an ancient Cafe and tasting couple of traditional welcoming cookies.
- Next, you’ll have the privilege to try the famous cicchetti (the local tapas in Veneto), paired with the real Select Spritz while you have a romantic view of the canals in front of you.
- We’ll try a Prosecco, the fizzy wine for excellence in Italy and most exported from this area.
- In a colorful open air market, we will delight your palate with a local meatball or typical Tramezzini.
- A traditional Bacaro will serve us a glorious Risotto and make us taste the famous Veneto's Polenta.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- We close it with something sweet, typical of Venice area.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Italian cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Italian foods and drinks from Venice in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Venetian Cookies
- Cicchetti (Local Tapas: one must is with Baccalà Mantecato)
- Venetian Meatball
- Polenta tasting in a Traditional Bacaro
- Local Risotto
- Our secret dish
- A Glass of Venetian Select Spritz
- A glass of Prosecco
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Venice Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet in front Teatro Italia, Cannaregio. 1939-1952, Campiello de l'Anconeta, 30121 Venice