Our San Diego food tour will take you to downtown area and walk right into Gaslamp neighbourhood while enjoying dishes with influences from Mexico to the Far East.
You will be taken on a mouth-watering food journey exploring diverse cuisine that has evolved over generations. Feasting on the freshest fish Taco, the Melt Burger, sweets and of course our delicious secret dish!
At the end of your tour, you'll have sampled some of San Diego's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of the cities cuisine, culture and history.
Duration 3 hours with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 30-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
San Diego food tour route
- We’ll begin our tour in San Diego Downtown
- Soon we’ll try our first bite, a Baja Taco, of course! These local fish tacos are something special, fresh fish dishes are something else in San Diego
- We’ll then make our way past the super cultural Gaslamp District and have our delicious secret dish at a secret location
- In the acknowledged avocado capital of the USA, we'll have to taste an Avocado Toast
- We'll have a California Meltburger
- As the locals, we will relish a freshly blended healthy Juice
- Taste a locally made Ice Cream
- A complete food tasting experience understand the history San Diego typical cuisine & culture.
- Enjoy the most typical San Diego dishes in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Special San Diego Fish Taco
- Californian Meltburger
- Avocado Toast
- Healthy Freshly blended Juice
- Locally produced Ice Cream
- Our delicious secret dish
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
San Diego Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet outside Taco Stand, 645 B St, San Diego