A food and drinks tour in Naples that will take you to several areas of the city to experience the colours, sounds, aromas of this historic city.
Soak up the stunning beauty of palaces & churches, lovingly created and maintained for over 100 years as you get to taste the food the locals of Naples love.
At the end of your tour you will have sampled some of Naples's most delicious dishes and gained a better understanding of the cities culture, cuisine and history.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 7 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Naples traditional food and drink tasting route
- Starting at Dante's square to go for an Aperitivo
- Then heading along the busy Major Decumano: Via Dei Tribunali
- Then we will stop for a traditional fried appetiser.
- You will then learn the history of pizza which Naples if famous for while tasting.
- Then to a local Charcuterie for a glass of wine to relax.
- Followed then by our delicious secret dish
- Then to try the 2 main Neapolitan Sauces used in Napoli for a Sunday lunch
- At the end for something sweet whilst sip a Neapolitan espresso as the locals do
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Naples cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical regional foods and drink of Naples in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Fried appetiser
- Neapolitan pizza
- Local charcuterie plate
- Our delicious secret dish
- 2 types of local sauces
- Neapolitan pastry
- Aperol Spritz
- A glass of local wine
- Neapolitan coffee
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Naples Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet behind the Statue of Dante on Piazza Dante, 80135 Napoli