Our Montreal tour will take you to the trendy Mile End area to eat your way around.
This are is strategically placed right in the heart of many of the cities’ cultures so you'll taste the best that the city has to offer.
Everything is made from fresh local ingredients including, Montreal-style bagels, poutine, Alsatian tarts, Italian coffee and a local ice cream plus the delicious secret dish!
Duration 3-3½ hours with 6 stops & 10 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Montreal food tour tasting route
- At Boulangerie Guillaume we'll enjoy delicious warm Alsatian tarts.
- We'll dine on gnocchi in a tomato sauce in Little Italy
- Sip an authentic Italian coffee at a historic café.
- You'll have some freshly made Montreal-style bagels.
- We'll feast on a Montreal combo of poutine smothered in smoked meat.
- Finally we'll then indulge on a delicious, sweet local ice cream.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Montreal Canadian cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Montreal, Canadian regional foods in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Alsatian bacon and onion tart
- Gnocchi with tomato sauce
- Wood-fire oven baked bagel
- Poutine and smoked meat
- Sweet local ice cream
- Our delicious secret dish
- Italian coffee
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Montreal Food Tour Meeting Point
Outside 5170 St Laurent, Montreal, Quebec, H2T 1R8