Our Dallas will allow you to experience true Southern hospitality and discover why our cuisine has always been a culinary melting pot of different cultures.
Our guides will lead you through the art and music-filled streets Deep Ellum neighbourhood and a food paradise.
Sample the famous BBQ brisket, award-winning Texas chilli, buttery handmade biscuits, and lots more with our delicious secret dish, which can only be described as "downright addicting!
Duration 3-3½ hours with 5 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Dallas southern hospitality food tasting tour route
- We'll begin on Main Street in the heart of a former warehouse district turned funky nightlife, restaurant, and shopping area.
- First up, you'll dig into some "cowboy style" BBQ, served with all the fixing's.
- Next, you'll savour a cup of spicy chilli con carne then cool off with a buttery biscuit served with sweet local honey.
- On our walk, we'll explore some of the murals and signs that have made Deep Ellum a mecca for all things urban art.
- Are you ready for a flavour explosion? At our next stop, our delicious secret dish is sure to put a little South in your mouth.
- We'll round things out by taking a trip down memory lane as you rediscover retro sodas and take a look at candies from the good old days.
- And finally, it's pie o'clock somewhere as Dallas' favourite dessert meets a beloved Southern liquor - bourbon!
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Southern cuisine of Dallas.
- Enjoy the most typical foods and drinks loved by the Dallas locals in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- "Cowboy style" BBQ brisket
- Chilli con carne
- Handmade biscuit with local honey
- Drunken pecan pie
- Our delicious Secret Dish
- A Vintage Soda
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Dallas Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet outside Pecan Lodge, 2702 Main St, Dallas, TX 75226.