Walk and eat through Budapest and its dining hotspots, offering you the experience to immerse into the historic scenery surrounding the streets with fascinating architecture.
Experience Hungary's delicious gastronomic history - with influences ranging from France to Turkey - while enjoying the essence of Budapest's modern multicultural scene, with its youthful atmosphere, and cultural gems.
You'll have great tasting experiences in the wonderful city of Buda & Pest.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 5 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Budapest Hungarian food & drink tour route
- To begin, you'll visit a local café house to taste a delicious homemade Hungarian strudel and an espresso.
- We'll stop at a street-food stand for Hungarian langos.
- You'll enjoy the traditional Goulash soup in a classic restaurant
- You will then have the worldwide known Dobos torta and learn about its story.
- Finally, you will taste the finest and organic Hungarian wine paired with several types of Hungarian sausages, pickled vegetables, and local cheese.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Hungarian cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Hungarian foods and drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Mouth-watering Strudel
- Hungarian lángos
- Delicious Hungarian sausages
- Pickled vegetables
- Finest local cheeses
- Gulyás soup
- Freshly baked Bread
- Dobos torta
- Our delicious Secret Dish
- Red or White wine
- Soft drink
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Budapest Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet next to the Fat Policeman statue (Budapest, Zrínyi u., 1051 Hungary)