Our Boston food tour will guide you through the cities 400-year, history while you eat the freshest seafood and famous Italian dishes that have been a staple in this neighbourhood for the past 100 years.
As you explore the vibrant culinary scene and learn about the city's history, one bite at a time.
On the, you'll sample the freshest pastas, our famous clam chowder, mouth-watering desserts, and lots more.
Duration 3 hours with 6 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Boston authentic local food tasting tour route
- We'll begin our journey exploring the Blackstone Block Historic District where you'll enjoy New England clam chowder in one of the oldest restaurants in America.
- Next, you'll discover the secrets of the Boston Public Market, an urban food hall and marketplace where the locals shop.
- And speaking of secrets, your guide will show you how to bypass the long lines to get the best lobster roll in town!
- Now it's time to venture into the historic North End, Boston's very own Little Italy.
- And, of course, no visit to the North End would be complete without some fresh homemade pumpkin tortellini - a local favourite!
- Don't forget to say "hi!" to Paul Revere and other American legends as your guide leads you through parts of the Freedom Trail.
- And, finally, it's time to leave the cannoli and take the tiramisu at Boston's oldest Italian cafe.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- A complete food experience to understand the history of Boston cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical local dished loved by Bostonians in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- New England clam chowder
- Lobster roll
- Handmade pumpkin tortellini
- Our delicious secret dish
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Boston Food Tour Meeting Point
Meet in front of the Registry of Motor Vehicles, 136 Blackstone St, Boston, MA